Who We Serve
Most of our prospective clients are married couples 3-5 years from retirement. Couples have unique opportunities and challenges when building a retirement plan. We thrive on helping couples organize and simplify their retirement plans.
AN EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL CLIENT WE SERVE
John and Sara Moore celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. They have built careers, raised three children, and grown closer together. John has a propensity for helping people and a love of animals, making him a respected veterinarian. Sara thrives in community settings, and her strong communication skills lead to a flourishing career in human resources.
Along with their children, they also volunteer monthly for a local soup kitchen and food bank. Giving back is an integral part of their family’s philosophy.
Both found success in their careers and diligently saved for retirement. As the Moores prepare for retirement, they want to protect the longevity of their finances for their families and the community at large but aren’t sure where to start. They worry about building a retirement plan around their values and organizing their finances to support those goals.
COMMON CONCERNS OF PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
- Running Out of Money
- How and When to Take Social Security
- Cost of Healthcare in Retirement
- How to Invest During Retirement
- How To Rollover a 401k to an IRA
- How to Take Monthly Distributions
- What Pension Option to Choose
- Not Understanding Tax Planning Strategies
- How to Continue to Give to Favorite Charities
WHAT VALUE DO WE PROVIDE
We strive to provide optimum value for our clients, and here’s how we do that.
- Implement proactive investment, tax, and planning strategies.
- Balance long-term growth and financial security.
- Emphasize designing and living your legacy both now and in the future.
- Incorporate charitable giving into your plan.
Learn more about our services and how we help married couples plan their dream retirement.
Schedule an initial introductory phone call to determine if our services are a good fit for you.